Information report according to article N. 13 Regulations (UE) 2016/679
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation.
FOUNDRY ECOCER SRL wishes to inform the concerned parties involved in the treatment, that the personal data transmitted or related to the concerned party, are treated by the writing Company fully observing the current Regulations concerning the data treatment and the confidentiality obligations, which have always inspired us. As ”Personal data treatment”, we mean any operation or operation group, carried out even without an electronic means support, related to gathering, recording, organizing, preserving, consulting, elaborating, modifying, selecting, extracting, comparing, using, interconnecting, blocking, communicating, diffusing, cancelling and destroying data, even if not recorded into a data bank.
According to art. 13 of GDPR concerning the personal data which we treat after establishing mutual contractual and working relations, we communicate the information here below.
The treatment holder, to all law intents and purposes, is FOUNDRY ECOCER SRL having administrative head office in Ossona (Milan Italy) – viale Europa 64/66. The personal data are gathered at concerned party and can also be related to Company contact names given by companies with whom the writing Company has commercial/contractual relations.
The personal data of concerned party are treated (treatment purposes) following the contractual needs and the consequent fiscal and legal obligation fulfilments, and also for allowing an effective commercial and financial relation management; this treatment will last for the whole period of the contractual relation and also later on, for legal obligation fulfilment and for commercial and administrative purposes. The personal data conferment is compulsory for accomplishing the above mentioned purpose.
Within the purpose for which the personal data are gathered, FOUNDRY ECOCER SRL treats the same according to principles of correctness, legality, transparence and confidentiality safeguard of the concerned party rights.
The data treatment is carried out by instruments and procedures suitable for granting safety and confidentiality, either by paper or electronic means.
The personal data will in no way, be diffused, while they can be communicated by us to the opportunely nominated people in charge of their treatment in our offices; moreover they can be communicated to those people who need to have access to these data for supporting the relation between our Company and the concerned party, within the strictly necessary limits for carrying out the auxiliary tasks, they have been entrusted with, as (example): banks, administrative commercial consultants.
The personal data conferment is compulsory for fulfilling the contractual obligations; the refusal to give these data could cause the total or partial non-fulfilment of the contractual purpose.
The treatment is carrying out using safety measures suitable for reducing to the minimum level, the risk of unauthorized access to the data by a third party, their destruction and/or deterioration, and for granting confidentiality, according to art. 32 of GDPR.
Personal data particular categories.
When sending curriculum, according to art. 9 and 10 of GDPR 2016/679, the concerned party could voluntarily communicate to the writing Company, data qualified as “personal data particular categories” (that is those data revealing ethnical or racial origin, political opinions, philosophical or religious convictions, or trade union belonging…genetic, biometric data allowing a physical person univocal identification, data related to person health or sexual life or sexual trend).
Such data category can be treated by the writing Company only with the concerned party written agreement.
The treatment concerned party can, at any time, exercise the rights according to GDPR of the Code in matter of personal data protection, whose contents is reported here below:
- Receiving confirmation if there is a personal data treatment taking place and if so, getting access to the personal data and to all information according to art. 15 of GDPR
- Receiving rectification of wrong personal data without unjustified delay. In consideration of the treatment purposes, concerned party the right to get the uncomplete personal data integration, even by supplying a supplementary declaration
- Getting personal data cancellation without unjustified delay
- Getting treatment limitation in presence of any hypothesis according to art. 18 of GDPR
- Receiving in a structured, common use, readable format from automatic device, the concerned party personal data supplied by the writing company
- Opposing, at any moment, due to particular situation related reasons, the personal data treatment according to art. 6, par. 1, letter e) or f) of GDPR. In this case the company will stop treating furtherly the personal data, provided there are no legitimate legally binding reasons for proceeding with the treatment, prevailing on the interests, on the rights and on the liberty of the concerned party or for a right assessment, exercise or defense in Court
- Not being submitted to a decision based only on automatized treatment, producing juridical effects in your regards or affecting analogously significantly your person. This right is not applicable in the cases regulated by art. 22, par. 2 of GDPR
- Addressing to control Authorities for claiming if you think your data are treated in illegal way.